Monday, November 24, 2008

Grocery Mania!!



One of Tammy's hobbies is shopping! Yes, for groceries! I subscribe to 5 Sunday papers to get 5 sets of coupons and save tons of money! This is one of my mega bargains recently. On this trip I spent $95 and saved $455! Don't know if you can see it all, but there are two cases of Skippy Peanut buter, a case of laundry soap, a case of chicken broth, lots of Progresso soup, a case of mashed potatoes, case of cookie pouches, lots of popcorn, lots of ranch dressing, frozen vegetables, frozen cookies, margarine spread, and more... It was a good, good sale!! Our food storage is filling up fast and we are trying to clean out another storage room to help make more room.

1 comment:

Grandma Zee said...

Tammy...what a great deal...I am finally getting in to the coupon craze....and driving Janet crazy...when she says put something on the grocery list and I say...only if there is a coupon! I have gotten a few good deals, but nothing like that. Maybe in a few months. Thanks for your help and insight.
I am subscribing to refund cents and it is a hugh help.
Merry Christmas...
Grandma Zee

The wedding