

We have wanted to go to Temple Square during Christmas break but the snow just kept coming and coming! We finally had a break from storms and made it there. It is such a beautiful setting and so peaceful. The evening was quite warm and we all had a great time!
3 comments:
We haven't been to see the lights at Temple Square for a few years. I'm glad it was warm. The last time we were there I think it was 10 below but we still enjoyed it.
How are you feeling?
The lights at Temple Square are so great! I hope you enjoyed them for us too. There is nothing like that here!
I'm so jealous! I love going to temple square for Christmas and we didn't get a chance this year. Now we are back in Wyoming, even farther from it. I'm glad you guys we able to go. :)
Post a Comment