Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Good Things Utah Taping!
Yesterday was a fun day in Salt Lake. I had the opportunity to go with my good friend Melanie Jensen, her sister Leslie, and her daughters, Nanette, Katie and Naomi to a taping of the morning show "Good Things Utah". It was Melanie's birthday so the camera spotlighted her for a few moments. It was an interesting experience to be in the audience watching how things work for a live taping. I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again, soon! One of the segments showed was a couple of grandma's who make bath products and sell them. I went to their blog and they have recipes for some of them that would be fun to make. We got a sample of a bath "cookie" which makes your skin feel very soft after the bath. Their blog is www.naturalgrandmas.com . Also, the video is a couple of friends of Paul Cardall who is a very talented musician. They were trying to promote a fundraiser they will have to raise money to help him pay his large medical bills. Paul Cardall is in congestive heart failure (due to a heart problem he has had his whole life) and he needs a heart transplant. They played two songs, the first was a lullaby and this second one I taped a little. You can listen to Paul Cardall by going to www.Pandora.com . You create your own radio stations here, so just type in his name and enjoy!
The ladies on the front row are from the GTU show, except for Melanie in the pink. It was fun that they let us take a picture with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to come with us! It was great to see you and a lot of fun. :)
I agree, that was so much fun and it was good to see you again! It'd been awhile! I'm so glad that you were able to come! I hope to see you more often! It was also nice to see Greg and Bree at Katie Pease's wedding reception. You are all so sweet! :)
Post a Comment