Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pig Roast!

Several times a summer, our friends the Chantry's and the
Alatini's have a pig roast! Here is the lucky little fellow!
Tanner & Bryce with some of their friends

Maza and her friend


Breeann & Brandon




DeDe Chantry (pink shirt) and the Patty family -- Next time I am at
the Chantry's house, I should take pictures of their amazing
yard and garden! DeDe is very talented and they work really
hard (obviously) to make a comfortable and peaceful place to
hang out in outside. DeDe says she would much rather be outside
than inside. I keep telling her she needs to come help me in my yard!


Tara Alatini and her brand new baby. Bryce had fun holding
him!



Greg and Brandon laying around after the feast!


Maria and Adam








1 comment:

Nanette said...

Was the pig alive when you started roasting it? It is kind of creepy looking, but looks like a lot of fun. I have never been to a pig roast before.

The wedding