Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Grocery Budget
I am reporting how I did on my grocery budget this month today, because I am leaving town and won't be grocery shopping any more this month. I spent $272.85 and even bought quite a few cases of food at the case lot sale! I love coupons and good deals and am really excited that this won't be as hard as I thought it would be! I have learned from my friend, Bliss, that when you set a goal, if you write it down and have to be accountable, you are more likely to be successful. That is why I decided to post this on my blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You da BOMB! (doesn't that leave you $27.15 to go buy ice cream with?)
Way to go!
you have always been awesome with the coupon thing!
Post a Comment