Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cheap & Cute!

I am always inspired by a blog that I read by the creativity of some people!
I decided that this idea was one that I could do and the exciting part is that
I actually did it! Usually, I just think, "oh I bet I could do that" and then
that is as far as it goes. To do this project all you have to do is:
1. Go to The Dollar Tree
2. Buy a little styrafoam pumpkin
3. Buy a silver platter (kind of by the other plates)
4. Take a large knife and cut the pumpkin in half leaving the whole stem
5. Spray paint the silver platter
6. Tie some ribbon around the pumpkin
7. Hot glue pumpkin to the plate
8. Display on a little easel (which you can also buy from a dollar store)
TOTAL COST: $2
(I already had a can of spray paint, ribbon and an easel)
The blog that I got this from is so fun to read! Check it out:

4 comments:

Bliss said...

Beautiful!! You crafty beast!

LA Law said...

You go girl! Very crafty!

Nanette said...

I love cute, cheap crafts!

Melanie said...

I'm impressed! Thanks for bringing me one when you brought us dinner! You're great!

The wedding