Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Frugal Challenge

I was worried about the month of November because we have two birthdays and Thanksgiving. I have so much food storage that I already had a lot of what I needed for our Thanksgiving meal. I also already had a
turkey in the freezer, but Walmart had them for so cheap that I was able to get a 22 lb turkey for $8, so I let
Tanner donate the other one to a fundraiser at school (for extra credit points!) So....I spent....drum roll
please.....a total of $290! YEA! I'm already worried about December, and have decided if I spent more it
will be ok. But, I will still try!

3 comments:

Bliss said...

I'll get mine posted soon.... but you Rock!!!

LA Law said...

Wow!

Mary said...

You are going to have to teach me how to do this someday. Miss You!!

The wedding