Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Frugal Challenge - February

I am so happy that the sun has been shining lately and the snow
is starting to melt! That means we are closer to Spring. I realize
that we will get snow again, in fact its supposed to snow the rest
of this week. The good thing is that when it does snow, it won't
stay around as long.

Our computer crashed last month so I kind of lost track of my
grocery spending. I keep track on Microsoft Money. When I
went back and added it all up a few days ago, I realized I went
over just a little. I ended up spending $318.58. I'm not as cool
as my best friend, Bliss. She always has money left over the last
week, so she goes out on a spending spree! My goal is to be more
like her!!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I think of you every time I go to the grocery store, which helps me to spend a little less - you're doing great!

Bliss said...

ahhhh... it's nice to have someone look up to me :)

The wedding