Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Double Rainbow

Ok, this picture is not even close to pretty like we
saw with our own eyes. The sky was a bright,
bright blue and the rainbow was even brighter!
And it was a double! I think I should have
turned off the flash on the camera, but I guess its
too late now!

4 comments:

Bliss said...

amazing!!!!

Avree said...

We saw it too! Spencer loved it!

Nanette said...

I saw a double rainbow not too long ago. They are so pretty, but definitely hard to get good pictures of.

Nat and Chad said...

Pretty! So in answer to your question about FB...at first I just googled how to permenantly delete your FB and it told me the only way was to email the people about it until they finally delete it. But that wasn't working. so I looked it up again and it said if I typed in "delete facebook account forever" in google that it would pop up a link and you just make sure you are signed in to FB and it will delete it! It worked! YAY!

The wedding