Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Stolen camera
Greg spent the last week in Panama on a business trip and took our small camera with him. He was able to spend some time at the Panama Canal and found that really interesting! He also went on a few runs along the beach. Overall, his trip was good. On the way home, he packed the camera into his luggage and checked it at the airport. Last night when he opened up his suitcase to unpack, he found things all out of order inside. That is when he discovered that whoever had done an inspection of his luggage also stole his camera. Frustrating!! Besides losing a really good camera, we also lost those pictures which can't be replaced! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a bummer!! I've packed my big camera before... don't think I'll be doing that again.
I'm sorry. That really sucks! I can't believe the dishonesty of some people!
I'm so sorry! Kind of makes you wonder who you can trust these days!
Post a Comment