Monday, November 29, 2010

Jazz Game

 Greg was given tickets to the Jazz vs New Orleans game.
Fun night!  These tickets also include free parking and tickets
to the sponsor room for dinner and then during half time for
treats, dessert and drinks.  
 This was the "New Orleans" fan sitting behind us.  Yes,
he got cake in his face by the Jazz Bear because he messed
up the Bear's fun he was trying to have down the aisle next
to us.  It was pretty funny and I really tried to get a photo of it
but too many people were in the way.  The Bear came up behind
him and snatched his baseball cap and attached it to a large 
helium balloon then released it into the air.  Then a few minutes
later came back and shoved a cake in his chest.  Greg and I kinda
think it was staged, but who knows.  It was entertaining.
 My boys watching the game
 This is why the boys really wanted to come.....
 These next photos are for Brandon.  I should have
given him my ticket, if I were a NICE mother in law.
 We had great seats!
 Coaches across the floor
Jazz Bear after he grabbed the guys hat and attached
it to the balloon.  He's just about to release it here!

No comments:

The wedding