There were six boys from our ward who received their Eagle
Scout award. From left to right there is Tyler Conley,
Conner Mantz, Garrett Mantz, Nathan Moser, Ryan Egbert
and Tanner sitting in the Eagle's Nest.
There were refreshments, of course!
Greg spending a few moments "bragging" about our son.
Each of the dad's were given an opportunity to give a
tribute to their son.
I placed Tanner's award on him then he gave me a pin and
Greg a pin. I told Greg that I should not get any credit for
this. Greg was so wonderful to always be there to help Tanner
with his Scout merit badges. I am so proud of Tanner and my
husband for this achievement!
This is one of Tanner's great scout leaders, Todd Orme.
Tanner chose him to give a leader pin to. It was a great
night to celebrate this wonderful achievement with 5 other
boys from our ward.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment