Monday, January 10, 2011

Freezer Meals

 Here's the first half of the freezer meals we made.  I ended up making
13 meals for me and 13 for Breeann and Brandon.  Kristi made 8.  It
took us 4 hours.  Beef Fettuccini, Chicken Fettuccini, Spagetti sauce,
meat loaf, saucy chicken, honey lime chcken, chicken enchiladas, beef stroganoff, 
curried chicken, chicken noodle casserole, teriyaki chicken.  This will make
things a little easier for the next few weeks!
For anybody who knows my friend Kristi, you will know that
this is out of her element!  She says that her kids are lucky if
they get macaroni and cheese or hamburger helper.  Well, I think
they may not be satisfied with that after they taste these meals!  
I had to get a picture of Kristi because she was even wearing an
apron!  

2 comments:

LA Law said...

Will you share the recipes?

The Dance Source said...

I'd love some recipes too! I'm sick of the cooking the same old things. They all sound so yummy!

The wedding