Friday, June 17, 2011

Best birthday ever!

 For my birthday I just wanted to spend time with my sweetheart.  We spent some time
at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake, went to lunch at Tucanos (YUMMY!) and went
to a movie.  The movie we saw was 17 Miracles, about the Martin and
Willy Handcart companies.  Such a wonderful movie.  I have always
love reading about the pioneers and these particular stories have always
had an impact on me.  I loved it and would highly recommend it!!  
Take lots of kleenex!
 On the way home, we stopped to see the new
temple being built in Brigham City.  It is so beautiful and
white!!  Wow.  Just a week ago you couldn't see it from the
road, but during the last week they put the spire on it and now
you can see it!!  What a blessing!
I don't know when I have enjoyed a birthday so much.  
I have a wonderful husband!!  The only thing that would
have made it better is if we could have done a session in
the temple.  Oops, one of us forgot our recommend....

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Happy Birthday! You share a birthday with Chris. I'm glad you had a good day. I will have to go see that movie. I love pioneer stories also.

The wedding