Saturday, June 25, 2011

Logan River

 We went up Logan Canyon to see the river.
All of the rivers in Cache Valley are at flood stages and there
has been some major flooding in some areas.  In Logan
you can't go near the river or you will be ticketed.  Its
very dangerous, there were 6 children who drowned in a 
two week period of time.  Very sad!  Curiosity got the
best of us so we went up the canyon to see the river.

 Two very handsome boys
 Charlie loves to on walks!
 We will most likely not see this much water again in the river
for a very long time.  Its all the way to the top of the
banks!
 Beautiful!
 I can see why people fall into the river!  It was
almost impossible to keep Bryce from the edge!
 I bet the water is traveling 60 mph (ATLEAST).  
You can see where it is coming over the bank.
Oh goodness!  Lilacs growing along the bank of the 
river!!  I was in heaven!

2 comments:

Avree said...

We took Spencer to First Dam to feed the ducks last night and couldn't believe how high the river was by the bridge! Matt and I were so paranoid the entire time with Spencer running around, I wouldn't let go of his collar! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Love the mullet, I can't believe he decided to chop it! :)

Nanette said...

The rivers around Ogden are really high too. It's fun to see, but scary to be too close.

The wedding