Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lois Sawyer

March 1, 2013 one of the most wonderful woman
that I have had the privilege of knowing passed away and
is now reunited with her sweet and loving husband Charles.
This picture is one of my favorites of some of the most
special people in our lives.  We love our friends,
The Sawyers and Lois is Robert's mother.  We used to 
lived right behind them for years when we first came to 
Smithfield.  Lois is the most caring and wonderful woman.
I don't think I ever heard her say a negative thing about anyone
and she always found ways to make others smile.  
I will miss her greatly and am so grateful I had the opportunity
to spend so much time with her this past year!  I am sure
that she is rejoicing in being with loved ones who have passed
on before her and dancing with her husband Charles again!  

No comments:

The wedding