This year's theme was a beach theme and a group of
people came dressed as the Gilligan's Island crew. It was
pretty funny. I am always so inspired by my friend
Esterlee who is the Director of this great organization.
She is the most caring and amazing person I know. This
organization is available to help families and children from our
community who may be in need in many different ways.
One of the many services they offer is a Crisis Nursery
and this is where alot of this money from the auction goes.
When I hear stories of different families/children who have
benefited from the Center it always touches me. I'm greatful
to be a part of this organization on their Circle of Friends Committee!
Breeann was here visiting us so we took her to
the dinner with us. She had a great time!
There is a raffle, silent auction and live auction.
Greg won these BYU sweatshirts and a football. The
other people sitting with us at our table were not too
impressed since they are just Aggie fans. But we are BYU and
Aggie fans, so there!
Good fun!
Breeann and I

No comments:
Post a Comment