Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Mom

 When I was at my parents house this weekend I found some pictures that
I wanted to scan into my computer.  These pictures are of my mom.
When she was a teenager, her brother was learning to be a photographer.
She was his guinnea pig.  Isn't she cute?  
 They are all very light, but I love them!  
 She's kinda hot!  
 Enjoying a summer day
 This was taken after her sister cut off her hair.  My mom
said she cried and cried.  I think her hair is cute.
 Mom and Dad's wedding day.  Grandma Redmon on the left and Grandpa & Grandma Field.

 This is how I remember my mom looking when I was a teenager.  
 Cute!  
 This is when my mom brought my brother Jack home from the hospital.  
I think this was taken around the time my mom and dad got married.  

No comments:

The wedding