Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Party

 We have great neighbors and friends and had
a great time last night dressing up and being silly.
I've always wanted to be a princess and have my prince
charming.  In real life, I do have a prince charming.  
I love my sweet husband!  He puts up with so much, 
especially being a good sport and dressing up with me!  
 Brent and April Sorenson - they are so 
cute!  They won best costume for couples!
 Bruce and Holly Jones - hilarious!  And 
so much fun!
 Justin & Esterlee Molyneux - oh my!
These two are so much fun!
 Stuart and Andrea Moser - their 
costumes were awesome!  
 Scott & Cindy Parkinson - budget superheroes!  
Too funny!
 Bret & Lisa Holman - Awesome hosts!  
Bret should wear the mustache always.  He 
looks great in it!

We feel pretty lucky to have such great friends!  

No comments:

The wedding