Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas

 One thing about Christmas is...I miss my girls.  Its just not the
same anymore.  Nobody ever explained to me that someday I would
not have all of my children for Christmas or other Holidays for that matter.
Its a difficult thing to deal with.  I am grateful that Tanner was able to 
be home with us.  He drove back from Texas where he had been working.
Tanner looking through his stocking. 

Bryce looking through his stocking.

Charlie looking at his stocking....not too impressed until
I opened the can of dog food!


 Greg got his new Garmin Watch.  He's a happy man!

 Christa's little Zoe (Jason's daughter) sent me this
bracelet.  She calls me Grandma Tammy.  So cute.
 I've been wanting a chandalier for over my table for years.
Greg is awesome!  I love it!
The boys contemplating staying in their PJs all day and 
playing with their new toys.  
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

The wedding