Greg and I went to Costa Rica for his 50th birthday and to
celebrate our 25th Anniversary (which was actually 2 years
ago--but we didn't get to do anything then). I'm going to do many
posts about the trip because I have so many pictures! I was
determined to be brave and experience the fun of this place! Look
at me! I'm ziplining over a rain forest!
Greg had so much fun!
He sticks out his tongue when he's having fun...
Crossing a bridge made of rope. This was
kinda scary. I have no balance so I hung on
pretty tight.
Greg practically ran across
My favorite part of this day was rapelling
down the waterfall. It was awesome!
Scary to drop of the edge of the cliff but after that
it was just awesome!
Greg is an adreneline junkie so he loved
every minute of this!
We traveled with an amazing group of friends. They are mostly
from our ward with exception of a few. Scott and Cindy Parkinson,
Bruce and Holly Jones, Brent and April Sorenson, Justin and Esterlee Molyneux,
John and Kristi Berryhill
I was too chicken to go upside down so I just did it normal
Greg is never chicken...
There were a few other things we did which we don't have
pictures of. It was called the monkey drop. So so scary!
This is the end of the day back at the jeeps. Such a fun day!
And I was able to hike the whole thing with not much trouble.
I normally have trouble with my right leg which drags and I trip
a lot due to my MS and I had also sprang my ankle really
bad the day before this but with a good brace on it I did great!
One of the guides saw a big snake and stopped to catch it
for us.
April, Holly and Bruce were brave and wanted to go see
the snake up close and personal.
No comments:
Post a Comment