One of the twins Emily (I think) I don't see them
often enough to remember which one is which.
The youngest (my brain is asleep and
when I remember her name I will post it)
Kaitlyn being cute and cool. Its so fun to
watch her because she is a mini Breeann!
In every way!
Aunt Jenny is such a fun mom
The other twin, Adrienne
Greg and Marvin went for a mountain bike
ride while Jenny and I took the kids swimming.
They drove from Texas to Salt Lake to visit Jenny's
sister's family and then stayed with us one night
before heading to Idaho to visit the Law family
and then onto Washington to visit Jenny's family
before turning around and heading back to Texas
just in time for school to start. Lots of driving
and we sure enjoyed having them stop to see us for
a few hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment