Monday, November 24, 2008

Just a note, I am finally figuring out the right way to post pictures and realized that I can do several at a time! So, that is why the first pictures that I posted are actually on the blog backwards, so you will have to read them from the bottom to the top. I knew there had to be a better way to do that!!

3 comments:

Bliss said...

You deleted the posts with pictures!!! Crazy lady... I'll help you with it tomorrow if you need. They looked good while they were there.

Bliss said...

Never mind... I'm a dork. I just figured out what I did wrong!!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog tammy. i am so glad you took Bliss's advice and became a blogger !! the pictures are beautiful and i love reading about your family.

bliss congratulations on your daughter going on a mission !! i would love to read your blog ! i had the link but then lost it !!

take care and have a happy thanksgiving !!

The wedding