Friday, January 16, 2009

$8 shopping trip!!


Yesterday I had a great shopping trip to Albertsons! The picture without the milk only cost me $4! As you can see there are 30 Quaker products (6 of each), 6 cans of Hunts Spagetti Sauce, 2 boxes of Orville Redenbacher popcorn, 2 boxes of Healthy Choice dinners, 1 can Pam spray, 2 eggbeaters. Then I went to Smiths and spent $8 more. I got 3 gal milk, 2 doz eggs, 2 sour cream, 6 softsoap, 1 pkg chicken breast. It was very exciting!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Way to go! I need to get the energy to clip coupons and go grocery shopping. My boys will tell you we have no food in the house. Food that doesn't have to be prepared that is!

Nanette said...

Hi Tammy. This is Nanette. I have seen your blog from my mom's blog and was wondering if it would be okay if I added your blog to my list that I read. I enjoy seeing how your family is doing.

Laureen said...

Hi,
I finally found your blog from Diane's. Do you mostly get coupons from the Sunday papers or can you get them online too?

Law Family said...

I get my coupons mostly from the sunday paper (I get 5 papers) and I also get them online. I use www.pinchingyourpennies.com to get all the links for online coupons and they tell you where the good deals are.

The wedding