Friday, March 13, 2009

Target, again?



Ok, I am kind of crazy, I know. I went to Target again today and this time I took pictures. I didn't buy as much, but got great deals again. I am stocking up on meat because I am getting it sooooo cheap! And the Huggies wipes will be great baby gifts (for .88 each you can't beat that!) So I spent $22.32 and saved $40.18. $5.99 of what I spent was from the Hefty kitchen garbage bags which I can never get very cheap but I needed them. Not sure if you can see what I got, but...2 large roasts, 3 pkgs steaks, 1 hefty kitchen garbage bags, 3 pkgs huggies wipes, 1 lunch meat, 4 motts applesauce, 6 bath buddies (which are also great for baby gifts). I think I am done for this month going to Target. I'll wait for the next coupons to come out before I go again, maybe...Then again, I am kind of addicted. LOL

2 comments:

Christina Olson said...

You got such great deals!! I'm jeleous! You would die if you knew how much I spent on groceries last month! Talk to ya later:)

~Christina
(theolsonfam.net)

Bliss said...

Great job... who knew shopping could be so fun!

The wedding