Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks Target!

I forgot to take a picture today of my great Target deals! I spent 35.32 and saved 65.11! I got 5 pkgs of steaks, 2 large pkgs of baby wipes, 2 Johnson Bath Buddies, 7 bottles Gillette Body Wash, 5 Venus Razors (with 3 per pkg), 5 pkgs Motts Applesauce, 2 pkgs lunch meat, 3 pkgs grated cheese, 2 heads cauliflower, 1 head broccoli, 2 pkgs Renuzit air freshners (2 in a pkg). I was pretty happy! Thanks to Target for putting our such great store coupons!!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

My mom told me about all of the deals you have been getting at target. I seriously need to go there and check it out. You are such a bargain shopper. Way to go!!!

Chris Gamble said...

Hey, can I give you $35 and then you may purchase my groceries while you are doing your own? Sound good? LOL.

The wedding