Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pirates were invading Cache Valley



April is Child Abuse Prevention month and we attended a fundraiser for it the other night. A friend of ours in our ward is the Director of the Child & Family Services Center in Logan. Many of our friends from our ward attended this event so it was a fun night as well as a good cause! It seemed to be very successful, hopefully raising a lot of money to assist this center to take care of children who are in a bad situation and also educate parents so they can better care for their children. The dinner was great and there was also a Live and Silent Auction held.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, I missed a lot of your posts! You've been busy. I wish we could have gone to Wicked. Some year. Does Greg have a pirate costume on? Krista looks really pretty!

Melissa said...

How fun! I would have enjoyed that. It was good to see you.

The wedding