
This is Brandon Zitting and the soon to be Breeann Zitting. Brandon is from Alabama, and has been going to BYU since returning from his mission in Hawaii. His grandparents live a few houses away from us on the same street (Chip & Cheri Lyon). They introduced the two of them and the rest is history. They have spent pretty much every waking minute together since they met (3 weeks ago!!). The wedding is planned for August 7 in the Logan temple. Yes, that is fast and furious and we have soooo much to do. They are both planning on transferring to USU so they can live in Logan. I have got to get busy and take more pictures of them! Then I will add them later!
5 comments:
Last I checked, Breeann was just an innocent little college girl...are you sure she's going to get married?!
Congratulations Breeann!!!
I thought I got engaged fast, but Breeann has me beat by 3 weeks! Congratulations. :) That is great that they will be living close to you guys.
I am so excited for her and them! Yeah!
I'm so excited for Breeann and happy for you that you'll have them living close! Congratulations!
3 weeks wow, they are super cute together, good luck with everything!
Post a Comment