Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love these kinds of sales!!

Ok, so here's the deal! I shop at Albertsons enough that I am friends with the Store Manager. (He is also in my stake) Today, I got to Albertsons not really sure what I was going to get and he stopped me and gave me a bunch of coupons for tuna and Propel water. Since I am such a good friend (ha ha) I am also shopping for my best friend, Bliss while she is in Alaska! So today I got 60 envelopes of Starkist Tuna, 4 boxes Raisin Bran, 1 box pop tarts, 5 (4 packs) Activia yogurt, 10 Propel, 1 whole chicken, 2 loaves of bread, 6 (4 lb) bags of sugar, 60 pkgs of koolaid, 4 pkgs of gummy worms. I spent $23!! ( I guess I must have cut the bags of sugar out of the picture -- oops!)

3 comments:

Christina Olson said...

How do you do it?!?!?! I still can't get the hang of it:) You amaze me all the time Tammy!

Law Family said...

I guess we should shop together again!

Bliss said...

So faboulous! thanks for getting me some treasures... see you in 12 days!!!!

The wedding