
I love looking at and listening to the eagles, they are everywhere and so beautiful!
We started out the day on another hike to look for berries and bear bread. We picked a lot of blue berries, they are so good!! Bear Bread is a type of fungus (kind of like a mushroom) that grows on the trees. The kids like to paint pictures on it. I'll take a picture of it and add it later.
The cabin we are staying in has a beautiful forest right behind it and I went out this afternoon and took a nap in the hammock. It has been a relaxing day.

We went beach combing at low tide. I have never seen a purple star fish before!

It's not a sandy beach, but good for finding treasures...

Braden coming out of the Clan House at Totem Bite

Inside the clan house they have performances. We sat in there and it smells soooo good! Its all made of cedar.

The view is pretty behind us, and the flowers are called fire weed (they are everywhere)

Bliss, Braden & I went to Saxman Village where there are tons of Totem Poles

Yikes, it has my hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment