Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Wow, what a beautiful bride! I remember thinking Breanne was the cutest baby on earth when she was tiny--I wish I could have been there for the wedding!
Oh, so pretty! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
The reception was beautiful and Breeann and Brandon looked so happy! Now you can relax and enjoy what little is left of the summer. :)
I love her hair! She looks so pretty! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
She looks beautiful! I loved the pictures as well. Wish we could have come to the wedding! I bet it was wonderful!
Beautiful! Wish we could have been there. Can't wait for more pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful bride! I remember thinking Breanne was the cutest baby on earth when she was tiny--I wish I could have been there for the wedding!
Oh, so pretty! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!
The reception was beautiful and Breeann and Brandon looked so happy! Now you can relax and enjoy what little is left of the summer. :)
I love her hair! She looks so pretty! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
She looks beautiful! I loved the pictures as well. Wish we could have come to the wedding! I bet it was wonderful!
Beautiful! Wish we could have been there. Can't wait for more pictures!
Post a Comment