on a team.
Half time pep talk with the coach and Bryce doesn't
want to have his picture taken.
Half time pep talk with the coach and Bryce doesn'twant to have his picture taken.
ahead by one point and then
Bryce made a goal in the last 5 seconds which
tied the game! It was very exciting! So, his coach
tied the game! It was very exciting! So, his coach
came up this idea of the parent wearing this hat
after their child had an amazing play.



2 comments:
That is THE most attractive hat I have ever seen. I think greg the egg should wear it all the time. Especially to work.
Wow. That is a stylish hat! :) LOL. That is awesome that Bryce is good at soccer. He must have felt so good to score that goal. I hope my kids will be good at sports when they are older.
Post a Comment