Thursday, September 17, 2009

The reception

I put these pics in backwards, but here is the car after it
was decorated. These pictures were taken by Brandon's
cousin Katie. We are so happy she was there taking
pictures and appreciate her so much! We will soon
have the wedding pictures back from our photographer and
we will post temple pictures.
Leaving the reception through the bubbles


Breeann and her bridesmaids


Breeann and Amy (the wedding planner) who
helped a ton with the logistics of the day!! And
keeping things running on time at the reception!
Thanks Amy!!

Removing the garter


throwing the bouquet



Yummy cake



Trying to decide if they are going to be naughty or nice



Cutting the cake




Gorgeous




Brandon and mom




Breeann and daddy


First Dance




Part of the line with Brandon's parents




Pretty hanging flower balls




Yummy food


So pretty



The beautiful cake that Aunt Kathy made

2 comments:

Bliss said...

and a beautiful reception it was!

The Van Tassell's said...

Aw, everything looks SO gorgeous and I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there, but I appreciate you sharing these great pictures with us!! I love her colors and the pretty decorations you guys had! :) And I love Breann's hair! I think I'm going to do something like that when I get married! (And no, that isn't an announcment ;) )

The wedding