She is working for a great family, who she already loves!
She has been there for a week and says the kids are
darling! There are two boys, ages 6 and 8 and a little 3 year old
girl. I will post a picture of her with the kids when she sends me
one. She will have a lot of fun -- she has always loved kids and is so
good with them. I'm excited for her to have this opportunity. She
will have so many great experiences! We miss her already, but I'm
planning to go visit atleast once this year. And she gets vacations,
so I'm sure she'll come home sometime. :)

3 comments:
I'm so excited for her! I think you should pick two different seasons to go and visit her. I hear Connecticut is beautiful.
Way to go Christa! I am so glad it is working out for her!
Glad she loves the kids.... Good luck Christa!!
Post a Comment