Sunday, July 18, 2010

Printing a blog book

A few months ago I discovered how to print my blog into a hard cover book. I printed mine from the first day I started writing in my blog until the end of 2009. I received a wonderful book in the mail a few weeks later! I started doing a blog because quite a few years ago I quit scrapbooking, due to lack of time. I found that this is a great way to keep track of the fun things we do as a family with photos as well as journaling. Takes care of two things that I have a hard time doing (scrapbooking and journal writing)! Here is the link of the site that I used to print mine. In the future, my plan is to print my blog at the end of each year. Happy blogging!!

No comments:

The wedding