As soon as school got out I started having my boys help
me with a summer project. Last year I bought these
chairs at a yard sale for a few dollars. They needed a
little TLC, but they are made from nice solid wood and
I could see some potential. The boys keep telling me
it would have been easier to buy some new chairs, but what
would be the purpose in that? I explained to them that it
is much more satisfying to get something for cheap or free
and make it look nice!
Here is the finished product. There are four of
them. I think they turned out rather cute!
5 comments:
The chairs are beautiful....what a great job you and the boys did.
those turned out so cute! i love the color.
They look great and it is definitely more satisfying when you do them yourself... that is why crafts and decorating are so fun! :)
I agree! They are super cute!! :) Good job! I hope you enjoy your free week to yourself :)
I love them!I haven't been to a yard sale for a long time. I need to find a good project like that.
Post a Comment