Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top of Utah Half Marathon

This is Bryce's friend Conner.  He is 13 years old is I think
this is his 3rd half marathon.  He is an amazing runner and this
marathon beat his last time by almost 5 minutes.  His finish time
was 1:16:58 (or close to that).  He finished 8th overall.  I just
call him Speedy Gonzales!  Pretty amazing runner!  GO CONNER!!
Greg decided at the last minute to run in the half.
He has been running, but not specifically training for a half.
I think he did really well, he is very talented in running.  He
wasn't too happy with his time and knows he could do better
if he trained.  
His time was 1:42:48.  

I am proud of him!!  

2 comments:

LA Law said...

Wow! Way to go!

The Raguskus Family said...

Way to go Greg! I hope to have time to train for a 1/2 marathon and ultimately a marathon some day!

The wedding