Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Friday, September 17, 2010
FINALLY!
Well, I finally switched to a new company to get a background. I have no idea what is going on with the one I was using, but after almost a week I decided to try a new one. WA-LA: I have a new background!! Much better!!!
So sorry about the background!! I felt bad since your trying to help me get mine changed. I am using the company you had before now. Funny, it is working for me. I like your background, it is pretty awesome!!
2 comments:
Looks beautiful!!
So sorry about the background!! I felt bad since your trying to help me get mine changed. I am using the company you had before now. Funny, it is working for me. I like your background, it is pretty awesome!!
Post a Comment