Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bryce asked a girl to the Homecoming Dance recently.  He thought the
idea from Napoleon Dynamite was fun, so he said, "I'm gonna bake her
a cake or something".  He baked a cake that had a hollow center and put a
little bowl inside with letters from his name (which she had to put together to
find out who had asked her).  Then he made a little sign to put on top of the
cake that said, "Will you go to Homecoming with me?".  This was her
response.  She came and decorated his room yesterday.

His room was full of stuff.  Couldn't
even walk in.
Lots of glitter on the floor and streamers.
I'm not so sure he was too excited about it,
since he then had to clean it up!  But it
was fun!


2 comments:

Bliss Sawyer said...

I love what Bryce did... So creative!

The Van Tassells said...

Bryce is old enough to date?! I feel old!!

The wedding