Christa and her team for the Man Vs Mud Run
This is before it started! Look at how clean they are!
At the beginning, they had to go down a huge slip n slide.
This is McKinzey Moore (the one in the purple bandana).
Christa and Dotta (lots of people were on the side of
this trail with huge squirt guns)
By this time they have gone through a few obstacles which
included some mud pits, she is getting a little muddy.
I think this is McKinzey trying to get across this little
lake on the balloons without falling off.
Christa jumped, but missed and ended up swimming across.
By the time she got here, the first balloon on each strip had
popped so it wasn't as easy to get on.
At the finish line they had to go down another huge
slip n slide into a mud pit.
Christa going down
Into the mud pit and now she is trudging through the mud!
Deb and McKinzey Moore at the end! I told Deb she was
very brave!
Christa, Dotta and Sam at the end.
I tried to get a shot of the whole team at the end, but I
had the wrong lense on my camera. This is part of the team
at the finish! Pretty muddy, but it was a blast!
Christa and a couple of friends













No comments:
Post a Comment