Monday, September 3, 2012

Bear Lake Fun

 Charlie & Camo played hard and slept well!
 Bliss and her mom (Zee)
 Bryce and his friend Austin writing music on their
computers
 Shea and her friend Kelsey having fun on the beach
 Greg and Robert driving the Ranger
 Handsome husbands
 Bliss & Robert on the top of the world!  We drove 
the ranger clear up to the top of the mountain.  
 Such a gorgeous view!
 Greg & I at the top of the mountain

 Greg & Bryce grilling burgers
 We didn't have our camera on the boat so I'm only
posting a few pictures.  Can't really tell who this is...
But we had fun boating until the rain, sleet and lighting
came in.  Then it was just an adventure!
Robert diving off the top of the boat!
See men are really still just boys...who
have lots of fun!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

That is awesome that you have a cabin! I'm hoping to be able to buy one someday. :)

The Van Tassells said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!! :)

The wedding