Brandon got a job in Telluride Colorado! We are so
excited for him but sad to see them leave! Brandon left
2 1/2 weeks before Breeann because they couldn't get into
the house they rented until Nov 1st. So we moved all of the
household possessions into our garage and Breeann stayed with us.
Saying goodbye
This is the beautiful view between Price and Moab
Miles and miles of lovliness...
Evidence that someone actually lived in this lovliness
at one time...
I do want to go back to that price of gas...
Now its getting pretty. This is close to Moab.
As we were driving we passed an area like this and
someone had built their house into the rock. It was so
cool, but I didn't realize what it was until we had almost
past it and didn't have the camera out.
Some wild goats ran across the road and then climbed
up the mountain.
Almost to their new house, this dirt road was pretty
steep and like a roller coaster.
This is their new yard, these deer were there to welcome
them home.
View out their front door
Side yard
Reunited! They are renting a little double wide
trailer out in the country in Norwood, Colorado. They
have 3 acres too!
The watering trough in their pasture. Greg thinks they
should get a Yak. They also have a chicken coop in
their back yard. I think they should get chickens!
I would!
Posing their pasture
Since we drove the Uhaul truck out to Colorado, we
rode the train home. Its so much more comfortable
than an airplane! And CHEAP! It only cost
us $78 for the two of us one way. I think this will
be our mode of transportation when we go visit them!
It was sad to say goodbye but what a fun adventure for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment