We've been working for the past few weeks on
several projects at the cabin. Greg and Robert are
replacing the windows which means that they had to
tear our the old ones. Therefore, we had to put up
new cedar and paint. As they started doing this they
realized that the cabin really needed to be painted this
year also. (That was kind of a surprise--we thought
we had a few years)
They are brave! Its very high up there and
the scaffolding we borrowed is pretty old.
I'm glad I don't have to go up there! But
thankful that we have husbands who will!
Kayla and Tyson and Jaxon came for the weekend to
visit. Jaxon having fun eating rocks while his mama was a bit
panicky. I told Kayla that a little rocks and dirt never hurt
any little boy. And Jaxon agreed! Yummy.
Two old men, a baby and a Charlie dog.
Jaxon has discovered a fun new game of throw the ball
down to Grandpa Robert.
Hiking to Bloomington Lake. Yep, Jaxon is
naked. And he loved it.
Robert and Greg, Bryce and Shea having so
much fun!
We love going to Cooper's (the restaurant where Bryce works)
and listen to the live bands on Saturday nights.
I can even hike to Bloomington Lake.
Its only 1/2 mile hike and oh so beautiful!
Its only 1/2 mile hike and oh so beautiful!
This Grandma loves her baby Jaxson.
Even with a naked bum.
It was a hard hike for Jaxon though. He is
all tuckered out. One of these days I will
figure out how to upload my pictures in the correct order
that I want them to post. But right now, its too much trouble to




No comments:
Post a Comment