Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Closet!

I have been wanting a walk in closet downstairs for a long time and I am finally getting it! Grandpa Law came New Year's Eve and framed it all in then came back this week to finish it. He has been working non stop for three days! It will have shelves up against the far wall also when he is finished. I am excited to fill it with blankets, sheets, games, etc. etc. We are so thankful for our parents and love them so much! Not only for the things they do for us, but for the examples they have been and the things they teach us!


2 comments:

LA Law said...

I'm glad we aren't the only ones who put Grandma and Grandpa to work! Both projects look GREAT!

Laureen said...

How fun to have them come. I miss living close to Grandma and Grandpa. Nice Job! to Christa. The quilts look great!

The wedding