
I can't believe I am old enough to have two of my children done with high school. Where has the time gone? It seems like I was graduating from high school only a short time ago. Our kids are growing up, which is good and bad. There are lots of weekends where all of the kids are off hanging out with friends and Greg and I are alone. That is nice and weird at the same time. It won't be long and the girls will both be gone and we'll only have the two boys at home. Wow! Isn't she beautiful?
2 comments:
Christa,
You are GORGEOUS! I can't believe my little girl is all grown up.... Congratulations on graduating. Now all you have to do is grow up :)
She is very beautiful. She looks just like her mother! That is so exciting that she is graduating. I can't believe that she is that old either... and I can't believe that I already have 2 kids. Crazy!
Post a Comment