Welcome to the Law Family Blog. Our family is changing and growing and this is my way of journaling/scrapbooking.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Update on bird
The little birdie didn't live. It was even growing on me as I spent the day feeding it and talking to it. Poor Bryce, he wanted so badly for it to live. Now, he wants a gerbil. LOL
So sorry for your loss, Bryce. But don't worry, another mothering opportunity is just around the corner. I'm sure your mom will buy you a hamster. If she really loved you she would.
3 comments:
So sorry for your loss, Bryce. But don't worry, another mothering opportunity is just around the corner. I'm sure your mom will buy you a hamster. If she really loved you she would.
That is too bad. Poor little guy.
Oh how sad! It's cute how Bryce was so caring!!
Post a Comment