We started off our morning going on a hike. It was another nice morning, just a little cloudy.
We picked some berries along the way. And obviously the bear had been picking from the same area (we saw several piles of his droppings).
We saw this bear and atleast one other up the hill from where we were hiking. Bliss cropped in on this picture (he was really quite a ways away). It made me pretty nervous to see him even at this distance.
Just a view from our hike...
Bliss and I drove to Herrings Cove to see if we could see bear at low tide fishing. No such luck. But we did see this tree full of eagles.

I love looking at all the boats...

We also did a little shopping. This area is called Creek Street. I remembered this from the trip I did here 8 years ago with Bliss and Kristi. One of my favorite memories from the last trip here was, the HOT CHOCOLATE! It is so yummy. I don't know if it is the atmosphere, the weather, or if it is just the best hot chocolate on earth. So, of course, my number one priority for this trip is to get hot chocolate as often as possible! We sat in the New York Cafe and enjoyed it while looking out the window at the boats! These houses used to be brothels in the early 1900s. Now, they are just shops and they look really quaint.


1 comment:
Looks like a really relaxing trip. Bears, eagles and trout oh my! I can't believe all the eagles in the tree!
Post a Comment