Sunday, February 28, 2010

First signs of Spring!!

When we got home from church today, it was so beautiful
outside that Bryce and I went out with Charlie for awhile. These
are a few of the things that I noticed. First, we can see the grass in
some places! Charlie (the dog) likes this especially!
Our favorite cute little neighbor boy Zachary outside riding
on his skateboard!

And some of the bulbs are peeking out their heads!
YEA! I love the first signs of Spring! We are supposed
to get a really warm week this week which I'm sure will
continue to melt the snow. Our winter has been really cold
and we've had an inversion for all of the month of January and
most of February. Its nice to be able to see the sky again and
sunshine even if it is still cold. However, we have not had a ton
of snow as in other winters. We got a good amount, but the storms
have been few and far between. That isn't good for our water supply,
we'll just have to careful this summer. Spring makes everyone happy,
its fun to start hearing kids outside playing and birds singing!




2 comments:

Bliss said...

Don't get too excited... it'll probably snow nextr week :) Just me being positive :)

LA Law said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that spring is headed your way!

The wedding