Greg and I traveled to Utah County today for our nephew
and neice's baby shower. This is Chesley (Blake's wife) who
is expecting a baby girl in about a month. Look at the haul
she came away with! What a fun time!
Grandma Kathy holding sleeping Aubrey (Nathan & Raz's
baby). She screams if anyone but her mom is holding her,
so Grandma was happy to be able to hold her while she slept!
I guess I wasn't a very good photographer today, I thought
I got a picture of Raz holding her, but I failed!! Darnit, well next
time I will get one! Also, Greg went with Nathan & Blake and Robert
to go motorcycling during the shower. They took Nathan and Raz's
little boys also. I wish I had thought to get a photo of them also!
This is Jenay's darling little Rose! I got out the
camera and started talking to her and look what she
did for me!!
Jenay seems to be a very proud mama! Couldn't
keep her eyes off this beautiful little girl! It was
a fun day hanging out with these cute nieces and their
babies! Wish we lived a little closer so we could spoil them!
2 comments:
I wish I could have been there! All my favorite people in one place. Looks like a fun day!
Wish we could have been there. Thanks for the photos...looks like fun!
Post a Comment