Well, this month I didn't do too bad! Especially considering we went on vacation for a week and I had to buy some groceries there. Last month I was under by $89 so I figured I could go over by that much this month. My grocery budget does not include eating out, which we have done quite a bit lately. I figure if I save money by couponing we can go out to eat a few times, because we really enjoy that!! So, at the end of April my total grocery expense was $312.09! I am going to have to start stocking up again because my food storage is slimming down. And, I am also trying to eat more whole foods. A lot of times the items that come on sale are processed and I've decided I want to feel better. This week I started a no sugar diet to help eliminate the yeast build up in my body. Have you ever looked at the labels on foods? EVERYTHING has sugar in it! So my challenge now is to stay in budget and eat healthier!
2 comments:
You are amazing! I don't know how you are able to stick to a budget so well with 2 teenage boys. Good luck with no sugar!
Yay!! My hero!
Sugar bad.
Tammy good.
Post a Comment